Android App Development in Kotlin
Learn Android 12 App Development From Beginner to Advanced Developer. Build Apps like Trello, 7Min Workout, Weather App
- Introduction and Installation
- Project Structure Overview
- Hello World Application
- Designing Login Form using Linear Layout
- Exploring Android UI widgets
- Handling Button Clicks
- Introduction to Activity and its lifecycle
- Using intents to send data between two activities
- Explicit and Implicit Intents
- Understanding Context
- Introduction to Fragments and its lifecycle
- Loading fragments using fragment manager
Interested in learning how to make Android apps? Introduction to Android Programming and Advanced Android Programming make it easy and efficient to learn Android development.
This Android training course is designed to quickly get you up to speed how to make Android apps for Android devices. This Android development training course will teach you the basis of the Android platform and the application lifecycle. You will be able to write simple GUI applications, use built-in widgets and components, work with the database to store data locally, and much more by the end of this Android training course course.